Salary $40,000 to $60,000/year based on experience
Have you been searching for an opportunity to learn from top mortgage industry professionals and maximize your earning potential? If so, we are looking for you. As a Loan Officer Assistant at Modern Lending, you work side-by-side with the Loan Officer to ensure success for each every client. Not just any loan officer but Modern Lending has 3 of the Top 100 of the loan officers in the U.S. Our CEO Brian Decker is one of the Top 10 highest producing loan officers in the mortgage industry.
Start your #MODERNLENDING story with us as a Loan Officer Assistant
What You Need To Know
- PROCESS: Our goal is 6 hour upfront Underwriting, 10 day Loan Processing, and 1 day Closing. Join a team that is transforming the industry’s standard
- GROWTH: Modern Lending is on track to grow exponentially over the next decade. This means each loan officer has the opportunity for exciting upward mobility.
- CULTURE: We exist to love and value people by leading a movement of change in our industry, corporate culture, and communities. We are the highest reviewed company in Riverside County.
- Look over all loan package paperwork to check for inconsistencies, omissions, and inaccurate income calculations and then report any errors to the loan originator
- Orchestrate the completion of loan applications, coordinate the collection of documentation including credit reports, run DU/LP/AUS, prepare the file for processing, and send a closing cost worksheet to borrowers
What We Are Looking For
- 1+ years of relevant experience in one of the following areas: Accounting, Payroll, Banking or Financial Services
- Detailed Oriented and Good Critical Thinking Skills
- Great time management skills and ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to maintain the highest level of confidentiality
- Strong computer skills including all Microsoft Office software programs
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field preferred
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Referral program
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by persons assigned to this position. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all associated responsibilities, skills, efforts, or working conditions. The Company reserves the rights to change, amend, add, delete, and otherwise assign any and all duties, responsibilities, and position titles, as it deems necessary to meet the needs of the business
Sound like a good fit? Let’s talk about how we can work together.